November 15, 2011

What do good Christians do? War, Kill, Death, Bomb, Fire

Who is a good Christian? Ann Coulter thinks it is someone who can bomb, kill, deal in death and destruction, wage war – and be cool about it. http://quicktake.wordpress.com/2011/11/15/what-do-good-christians-do-war-kill-death-bomb-fire/

It was no different. Genocide, slavery, colonialism, WWI, WWII, Vietnam War, Iraq War. 9/11 was an excuse for another round of blood letting.(Cartoon by By Kirk Walters, in Toledo Blade on 9/9/2011 12:00:00 AM; Image source and courtesy -  caglecartoons.com). Click for larger image.

It was no different. Genocide, slavery, colonialism, WWI, WWII, Vietnam War, Iraq War. 9/11 was an excuse for another round of blood letting.(Cartoon by By Kirk Walters, in Toledo Blade on 9/9/2011 12:00:00 AM; Image source and courtesy - caglecartoons.com). Click for larger image.

That evening, CNN reported that bombs were dropping in Afghanistan — and then updated the report to say they weren’t our bombs.

They should have been ours. I want them to be ours.

This is no time to be precious about locating the exact individuals directly involved in this particular terrorist attack. Those responsible include anyone anywhere in the world who smiled in response to the annihilation of patriots like Barbara Olson.

We don’t need long investigations of the forensic evidence to determine with scientific accuracy the person or persons who ordered this specific attack. We don’t need an “international coalition.” We don’t need a study on “terrorism.” We certainly didn’t need a congressional resolution condemning the attack this week.

The nation has been invaded by a fanatical, murderous cult. And we welcome them. We are so good and so pure we would never engage in discriminatory racial or “religious” profiling.

People who want our country destroyed live here, work for our airlines, and are submitted to the exact same airport shakedown as a lumberman from Idaho. This would be like having the Wehrmacht immigrate to America and work for our airlines during World War II. Except the Wehrmacht was not so bloodthirsty.

“All of our lives” don’t need to change, as they keep prattling on TV. Every single time there is a terrorist attack — or a plane crashes because of pilot error — Americans allow their rights to be contracted for no purpose whatsoever.

(Did those fabulous security procedures stop a single hijacker anyplace in America that day?)

Airports scrupulously apply the same laughably ineffective airport harassment to Suzy Chapstick as to Muslim hijackers. It is preposterous to assume every passenger is a potential crazed homicidal maniac. We know who the homicidal maniacs are. They are the ones cheering and dancing right now.

We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren’t punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That’s war. And this is war. (via Ann Coulter on Barbara Olson on National Review Online).

Don’t worry … be happy

Ann Coulter is suggesting that USA must deal out War, Kill, Death, Bomb, Fire, Destruction to Muslim countries – without worrying who is getting killed.

Finally that is what happened.

‘Bad’ Muslims to ‘Good’ Christians

She is also suggesting that Muslims must be made into ‘good’ Christians – like she is. And then ‘bad’ Muslims like ‘good’ Christians will also indulge in War, Kill, Death, Bomb, Fire.

Since I am from a backward country, maybe I cannot see the ‘difference between ‘bad’ Muslims like Taimur Lenq, Mahmud Ghazni, Mohammed Ghori, Nadir Shah et al – and ‘good’ Christians like Churchill, Hitler, the Abbot of Citeaux, etc.

From the loony bin?

Ann Coulter is not a fringe writer – or non-representative. This post exposes the moral and ethical emptiness of the West.

This is such a delicious piece of low-writing. Full of venom, hate, anger, malice – and zero reason, logic. In fact, Ann Coulter does not have two thought to rub together.

Even if her life depended on it.


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no data
backup. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?


my blog thursday nights

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.

Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa?
My site discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel
we could greatly benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free to send me an email.

I look forward to hearing from you! Great
blog by the way!

My website :: driveways

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've been reading your site for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the great work!

Have a look at my weblog - driveway defined

Anonymous said...

Hey there! This is my first visit to your blog!

We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in
the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on.
You have done a outstanding job!

Feel free to surf to my webpage Removal instructions

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it,
you can be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back down
the road. I want to encourage you to continue your
great job, have a nice afternoon!

Feel free to visit my site ... http://www.kumchurch.com/index.php?mid=Verses&listStyle=list&page=36&document_srl=14681

Anonymous said...

Good day I am so delighted I found your weblog, I really found you by error, while I was browsing on
Google for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a marvelous post and a all round thrilling blog (I
also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over
it all at the moment but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds,
so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the great b.



Also visit my webpage; heavy stumps

Anonymous said...

Hey admin, I just wanted to give you a brief heads up that your current Website url:
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=9418198&postID=1828389649303184502 is being flagged as
a possibly malicious web site in my web browser ie.
I'd highly suggest having someone look into it. You could possibly lose a lot of guests due to this problem. Best of Luck.

My web site: help
Also see my web page: site

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established
blog. Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Cheers

Here is my webpage :: site

Anonymous said...

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now
each time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove me from that service?

Thanks!

Feel free to visit my site - premier weeknight

Anonymous said...

Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
from somewhere? A design like yours with
a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design.

Many thanks

Here is my blog - luggage manufacturer

Anonymous said...

Hello just wanted to give you a brief heads
up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I
think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.

Feel free to surf to my web page ... los

Anonymous said...

Correction, I've hypoglycemia and it's been hell to make an effort to get a number of pounds off.
Make sure you read the article beneath. Many thanks
and good luck!

Feel free to surf to my blog weight loss equipments in chennai

Anonymous said...

Hey just happened upon your website from Bing after I typed in, "Blogger: IntelliBriefs" or perhaps something
similar (can't quite remember exactly). Anyways, I'm delighted I found it because your content is exactly what I'm searching for (writing a college paper) and I hope you don't mind if I gather some information from here and I will of course credit you as the source.

Many thanks.

My page ... luggage online

Anonymous said...

American men wouldn't visit other countries for love/sex for any variety of causes. The very first is that if most females in the U.S. were not so fat. Positive there are men that can't pay for to travel or are uninelligent, in order that they
settle for any body fat lady and reside a dull existence even though they
say their spouse or girlfriend is "hot" however the size of
the Ford Tundra. The second is simply a minority of ladies are tremendous hot
inside the U.S. A reduced percentage of scorching
females in the united states, makes them select both some
muscle buff homos or some billionare. Amongst the younger hot ladies, they are
sexually turned off by intelligence of any type or sophistication.


So what must a man of respectable looks having a
higher training do ? Go accept some fatty ? Why need to he, when
he includes a high possibility in having the lifestyle he wants in other areas on this world, Appear in
the the years he skipped out in college exactly where sizzling women don't have any sexual interest in intelligence and use MTV as their normal of the guy. Logically talking, it is much better for an educated man of respectable looks to visit locations exactly where nearly all women are
super sizzling and unique including Eastern Europe/Russia,components of Latin The usa, and some parts of Asia.
So how come women in america, as well as their closeted gay male supporters lash out at their fellow American males for taking pleasure in life or looking for out a real lifestyle ? I've no dilemma if girls chose a lifestyle
they want, why can not men ?

Feel free to surf to my homepage ... female mind mastery free