April 05, 2012

QUOTE OF THE DAY: On “honest” Indian government

In India, an “honest” government is that where only 50% of decisions get auctioned to the highest (illegal) bidder, while the rest get taken based on official perceptions of public need. A “crooked” government is where 70% of decisions get auctioned and only 30% get taken for reasons of perceived public interest. In Sonia Gandhi’s India, the estimate is that the central government auctions 90% of decisions,leaving only 10% to be decided on grounds of merit.

M D Nalapat, Vice-Chair, Manipal Advanced Research Group, UNESCO Peace Chair & Professor of Geopolitics, Manipal University, Haryana State, India.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that hit the nail

Anonymous said...

I know this website provides quality based articles or reviews and additional data, is there any other website
which presents these information in quality?
Check out my web site GFI Norte

Anonymous said...

He who will not learn when he is young will regret it when he is old.
http://www.cheapfashionshoesam.com/
http://www.nflnikejerseysshopxs.com/
http://www.buybeatsbydrdrexa.com/
http://www.coachfactoryoutletsea.com/
http://www.michaelkorsoutletez.com/
http://www.cheapuggbootsan.com/
http://www.burberryoutletxi.com/
http://www.burberryoutletusaxs.com/

Anonymous said...

He who will not learn when he is young will regret it when he is old.
http://www.michaelkorsoutletez.com/
http://www.buybeatsbydrdrexa.com/
http://www.nflnikejerseysshopxs.com/
http://www.burberryoutletxi.com/
http://www.burberryoutletusaxs.com/
http://www.cheapuggbootsan.com/
http://www.cheapfashionshoesam.com/
http://www.coachfactoryoutletsea.com/

Anonymous said...

Ignorance is the curse of God, knowledge the wing wherewith we fly to heaven.
http://www.michaelkorsoutletez.com/
http://www.burberryoutletxi.com/
http://www.cheapfashionshoesam.com/
http://www.coachfactoryoutletsea.com/
http://www.cheapuggbootsan.com/
http://www.burberryoutletusaxs.com/
http://www.buybeatsbydrdrexa.com/
http://www.nflnikejerseysshopxs.com/

Anonymous said...

As long as any man exists,there is some need of him;let him fight for his own.
http://www.buybeatsbydrdrexa.com/
http://www.burberryoutletusaxs.com/
http://www.michaelkorsoutletez.com/
http://www.cheapfashionshoesam.com/
http://www.nflnikejerseysshopxs.com/
http://www.cheapuggbootsan.com/
http://www.burberryoutletxi.com/
http://www.coachfactoryoutletsea.com/

Anonymous said...

Hello there,
Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Cheers

Look at my web site; Learn About UK Inheritance - Get QNUPS Articles