June 04, 2012

The Secret for a Happy Married Life


 Once I was asked by my Friend, "What is the secret behind your happy married life?"


I said, "You should share responsibilities with due love and Respect each other. Then absolutely there will be no problems."

He asked, "Can you explain?"

I said, "In my house, I take decisions on bigger issues where as my wife decides on smaller issues. We do not interfere in each other's decisions."

Still not convinced, Friend asked me "Can you give me some examples?"

I said," Smaller issues like, which car we should buy, how much amount to save, when to visit home town, which Sofa, air conditioner, refrigerator , monthly expenses, whether to keep a maid or not etc are decided by my wife. I just agree to it"

He asked, "Then what is your role?"

I said," My decisions are only for very big issues. Like whether America should attack Iran, whether Britain should lift sanction over
Zimbabwe, whether to widen African economy, whether Sachin Tendulkar should retire, etc etc and Do you know one thing,

My wife NEVER, EVER objects to any of these"…………!!!!!!

5 comments:

Suresh Kumar said...

This is just cute. Loved reading it.

african woman said...

This is impressive! It surely a nice thought to remember! I really do agree with you that it is important to make a decision efficiently. Marriage should be valued and should make lots of efforts just to maintain a happy and satisfied marriage.

Anonymous said...

Pualina42 USA in honest and in truth i wish to express my heartily regard to Dr OKORO of okorohomeofrefuge@gmail.com in his home there is no problem what a solution i never thought my husband will come back to me again until i contacted him for help he help me to reunite/re emerge my broken marriage of 6yrs by spell-casting today my husband is back and stick to me forever i am so happy i found a solution to my marriage problems of 6yrs and that is when i contacted you for help if he can do it for me he can also help you out in your marital/relationship problems...his email is okorohomeofrefuge@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Pualina42 USA in honest and in truth i wish to express my heartily regard to Dr OKORO of okorohomeofrefuge@gmail.com in his home there is no problem what a solution i never thought my husband will come back to me again until i contacted him for help he help me to reunite/re emerge my broken marriage of 6yrs by spell-casting today my husband is back and stick to me forever i am so happy i found a solution to my marriage problems of 6yrs and that is when i contacted you for help if he can do it for me he can also help you out in your marital/relationship problems...his email is okorohomeofrefuge@gmail.com

Rose Mary said...


How I Got My Ex Husband Back..Am so excited share my testimony of a real spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Zack can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Zack Powerful Love Spell that really works. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. Email
him at: dr.ozaisspellcaster@hotmail.com or call him on: +2349039545297..Name:Rose,Country: London,UK..is the best in Africa now