July 18, 2012
The Cyber Resilience for National Security Conference is scheduled for September 12-14, 2012 at the Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel in Arlington, VA. As international cyber threats continue to grow with the speed and acquisition of advanced technology it is paramount to unite crucial efforts to defend national security.
A limited number of seats are available. To receive a full conference agenda, please email email@example.com.
Key Briefings From:
- The Central Intelligence Agency regarding how the internet will influence and shape the future of national cyber security
- Georgetown University on assessing how international law impacts American cyber security
- Cyber Security Forum Initiative on the most recent developments in cyber warfare and crime
- The US Air Force on the current state of mobility and bring your device to work to assess security risks and protection
- MITRE Corp. on bridging the gap between public and private sector information sharing and privacy to make real progress towards instituting new methods of operations
- National Institute for Standards and Technology on preparing and coordinating necessary, practical expenditures to maximize investment in security in envisioning advances within the realm of cyber
"I have truly been enlightened on where we are, where we are headed, and where we need to be within cloud computing and Cyber Security programs. A good conference."
"A great way to meet EW and cyber professionals across the services. A forum that informs and helps you make connections"
- US Army Combined Arms Center
"Outstanding Conference. Presentations were very informative and useful. Best event I've attended in years."
- US Army Intelligence Center
"I was concerned that I would leave this conference with more gestures than answers due to its unclassified format. This concern was put to bed from the first day with relevant and correct briefings. Excellent conference."
- US Army Intelligence Command
In addition to benefiting from a dynamic presentation format consisting of workshops, panel discussions and case studies, attendees will experience:
- Highly Interactive Conference Sessions
- Access to 20 case study driven briefings
- 10-15 Minutes of Q&A Time After Each Presentation - Providing an opportunity to address specific questions and concerns affecting YOU
- 4+ Hours of Networking
- Online Access to Materials Post-Event - Convenient reference to content back at your office to discuss with colleagues
A limited number of seats are available. To secure your seat, please email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org for registration details, or call the number below.
The NBC Tower
455 N. Cityfront Plaza Drive
Chicago, IL 60611
312-540-3000 ext. 6583
Posted by Naxal Watch at 9:24 PM