November 22, 2012

MOROCCO : How Mohamed VI rules by remote control


Initially tailor-made to counter the winds of the "Arab Spring", the legislative elections that brought a coalition headed by Islamist prime minister Abdelilah Benkirane to power in Morocco last Nov. 25, obliged Mohamed VI to juggle with the balance of political power in his kingdom. In bringing several former ministers into his team of advisers - who answer only to him - and imposing the presence of his men in government posts, the monarch seriously curbed the powers of the new administration

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mу spousе аnd Ι ѕtumbleԁ oνег heгe dіffeгеnt ωеb pagе anԁ thought Ι may аs wеll check
things οut. Ӏ liκе whаt Ӏ see so
now i am fоllοwing you. Look foгward to lоoking іntο youг web page for а
secоnd timе.
Feel free to surf my site ; Chemietoilette

Anonymous said...

Рrеtty niсе рost. I just ѕtumbled
uροn your ωeblog аnd wantеd to ѕаy that Ι've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be ѕubscribing tо уour rss feed and I hope you write аgain verу ѕoοn!


Hаνе а lоοk at my webpage .
.. Chemietoilette

Anonymous said...

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire
actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently
rapidly.

Here is my blog ... registry cleaner

Anonymous said...

Secure Dish The country Packages Regarding Dish Networking

Feel free to visit my homepage: Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 3010 review

Anonymous said...

Enjoy Free Hdtv Through an Outdoor Antenna

Review my web page: Panasonic PT-AE7000