November 23, 2012

Separatist Baloch leader met Panetta in Washington



Zaki Khalid | TX Desk
http://www.secretdocuments.eu/category/dr-wahid-baloch/

LAHORE: President of Baloch Society of North America (BSO-NA) and a prominent separatist Dr. Wahid Baloch met with US Secretary of Defence Leon Panetta at an event  titled "A Conversation with The Honorable Leon Panetta: United States Secretary of Defence" which was organized by the Center for New  American Security (CNAS) in Washington D.C.

Reportedly, Dr. Wahid wanted to draw Panetta's attention to the alleged military operations being carried out by Pakistani and Irani security agencies in Balochistan (Pakistan) and Sistan (Iran-Balochistan).

Dr. Wahid, known for his close ties with the Indian intelligence agency R&AW handed over a letter to Panetta, in which some of the statements include: 
"On both sides of the border, the foreign occupying forces are engaged, with full impunity, in genocide and systemic elimination of Baloch leaders, students, teachers, intellectuals and political activists" 

"Thousands of Baloch have lost their lives in this non-ending unresolved conflict. Many hundreds of other Baloch have been kidnapped by Pakistan ISI and Iranian security forces remain missing and are lingering in military torture cells and unknown military camps"
"Balochistan, the land of 16 millions worldwide Balochs, despite being rich in natural resources has been kept by the occupying forces poor and extremely backward. There are no roads or any other infrastructures of modern conveniences and the Baloch people live below the poverty line"
"Balochistan is bleeding and calls for international intervention. International Intervention is long overdue and it must be carried out by the UN and international Community, without any further delay, to save the lives of Baloch people"
He asked Leon Panetta to exert diplomatic and military pressure on Pakistan and Iran for the 'safety interests of Baloch people at large'.

"We believe that a free independent democratic Balochistan is in the best interest of the larger cause of liberty, human rights, and democracy. It, will, not only help defeat the Taliban and Al-Qaida terrorists, but will also weaken Pakistan’s and Iran’s ability to export terror and keep China off of Gwadar and Persian Gulf", he argued in his letter.


Meeting of separatist self-exiled Baloch lobbyists with Western officials is not new. In the past, Dr. Baloch also met US Vice President Joe Biden and several other top US lawmakers including Ted Kennedy, Chuck Schumer, Gary Ackerman and Russ Feingold.

To read the full text of his memo to Panetta, please click here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! After all I got a blog from where I be capable of actually take useful facts concerning my study and knowledge.

refinishing hardwood floors

Have a look at my webpage: hardwood floors installation

Anonymous said...

hey there and thank you for your info – I've definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical points using this site, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I'm
complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your
placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and can look out for much more of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this again very soon.

Also visit my web blog; hardwood floors prices

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you present here and can't wait to take
a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm
not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, great site!


Feel free to visit my weblog :: toe nail fungus treatments

Anonymous said...

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I
stumbleupon on a daily basis. It will always be useful to read articles from other
authors and practice a little something from other web sites.



my blog: Personal Site

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like
yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

Also visit my site - hair loss review

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having
a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

My blog post hair loss review
Also see my page > provillus review

Anonymous said...

What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable experience regarding unexpected feelings.


My website: nail fungus zetaclear