December 28, 2012

Balochistan National Congress (BNC) strongly condemn the ongoing Pakistani military aggression against the innocent defenseless Baloch people in Balochistan.



Dec. 26, 2012

WASHINGTON, D.C- Balochistan National Congress (BNC) strongly condemn the ongoing Pakistani military aggression against the defenseless Baloch people in Balochistan and reiterates its call for international intervention and action to stop the killing of innocent Baloch citizens in their own homeland Balochistan by Pakistani foreign occupying forces.


Balochistan, an Independent state, was forcefully occupied by Pakistani army in 1948, when Balochistan's ruler Khan Kalat unilaterally signed the so called document of accession against Baloch will and mandate. Since then Baloch people are fighting to restore their sovereignty over their homeland Balochistan. 


According to the latest news, Pakistani Army has launched a massive operation in the hometown of Baloch leader Dr. Allah Nazar in Balochistan killing 12 people, including six women and four children on Wednesday.


Hundreds of military personnel supported by gunship helicopters are taking part in the operation in Mashkay area in Balochistan, targeting the Baloch guerrilla commander's Dr. Allah Nazar's house and nearby settlements. Some of  those killed were identified as Khuda Bux, Ali Jan, Jamil, Mehnaz and Kher Bibi.


"This is a part of the ongoing Baloch killing and genocide and we asked the the International community to not close their eyes over these crimes against humanity and barbaric acts of Pakistani State terrorism unleashed against the Baloch people", said Dr. Wahid Baloch, the President of BNC of Washington D.C Chapter. 


"International intervention is long overdue in Balochistan and it must be carried out without any further delay to save the lives of the Baloch people in their own homeland Balochistan", he wrote in an urgent appeal letter on Behalf of BNC, faxed to UN Secretary General in New York and US State Dept in Washington, D.C.

                                                   #####



Related Links:
Twelve people including women, children killed in Pak Army operation in Balochistan
Frontier Corps launch operation in restive province

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks very interesting blog!

Visit my blog :: zetaclear side effects

Anonymous said...

Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic
but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers
and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

My web blog: affordable hardwood flooring

Anonymous said...

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now
each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the
same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Thank you!

my site ... hardwood floors prices

Anonymous said...

I've been browsing on-line more than 3 hours lately, yet I by no means found any fascinating article like yours. It's
lovely price sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and
bloggers made excellent content material as you
did, the net will probably be much more useful than ever before.

hardwood floor

my weblog - hardwood floor refinishing

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought
an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following.
unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as
exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.



Check out my web blog :: nail fungus zetaclear

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post! It's the little changes that will make the greatest changes. Many thanks for sharing!

Also visit my web blog :: This Web-site
Also see my page: http://www.maidbrigade.com

Anonymous said...

Do you have any video of that? I'd like to find out more details.

Here is my web blog :: diet plan

Anonymous said...

It's genuinely very complicated in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, so I simply use web for that reason, and get the newest information.

Here is my website ... how much should i weigh calculator