Defence IQ's Cyber Defence & Network Security conference, which is taking place in London from 28th - 31st January in 2013, truly is the event you must attend if you not only want to improve your understanding of the cyber threat, but to facilitate cooperation between international organisations.
Entering into its 7th year, CDANS will once again deliver an unrivalled panel of senior speakers from government, military and critical national infrastructure – providing you with the insight your organisation needs to protect its networks against the next generation of cyber threats.
View the brochure online or simply email email@example.com to request a copy and we can send it to you!
Topics at the 2013 event range from improving international coordination to the best methods for testing your network for security vulnerabilities, with presentations from top senior personnel including:
- Major General Roar Sundseth, Commander of Cyber Command, Norwegian Armed Forces
- Dr Robert Bohn, PhD, NIST Cloud Computing Program Manager, National Institute of Standards and Technology, USA
- Agnieszka Wodecka, Legal Officer, DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology, European Commission
- Ambassador David J. Smith, Senior Fellow & Cyber Center Director, Potomac Institute for Policy Studies
Also, are you following the discussion on Chinese cyber rivalry? In the wake of allegations levelled at Huawei and ZTE that Chinese tech hardware is being manufactured for espionage, we spoke with one of the world's leading outside authorities on the activity of China within the digital space - Bill Hagestad from Red Dragon Rising, on how perceptions are impacting political dialogue, and how the risk to Western security can be abated. Listen to the podcast here.
CDANS is the most operationally-focussed event in Europe which will provide the latest insight into what your business needs to protect its networks against the next generation of cyber threats.
Highlights of CDANS 2013 include:
- Discover the emerging trends, strategy and initiatives from key international organisations and institutions such as the World Bank, European Commission, European Defence Agency, NATO and Dubai Bank. Learn how you can implement better security standards for your organisation
- Fantastic opportunity to develop and initiate multilateral security partnerships, with both military, government, and industry organisations
For more information about the conference and the speakers' session details please download a copy of the full agenda here.
If you are interested in attending, don't forget you can save 20% off the standard conference price if you register by Friday 21st December, 2012. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call with your discount code:CDANS13_IntelOnline.
Cyber Defence Team