February 25, 2013

BALOCHISTAN: 6 more Baloch kidnapped by FC forces in Panjgur

 
 Feb 23, 2013
 
PANJGUR, Balochistan. Pakistani security Forces, Frontier Corps (FC) surrounded and raided several houses in early dawn in Chitkan area ofDistrict Panjgur and arrested several Balochs residents including, Abdul Rehman, Karim Jan, Ghulam Jan, Aman Jan and Shakir Baloch. All of them are from the same family members. Abdul rehman is a local School teacher and Karim Jan work at the Local TV station, while Ghulam Jan is the father of Ejaz Baloch who was kidnapped by security forces along with three others cosins, Waseem Fazal Baloch, Babu Iftikar Baloch and Zahid Pazeer Baloch last month from Karachi. All of them are still missing. >> http://balochistannewsnetwork.blogspot.com/2013/02/five-baloch-students-abducted-in-karachi.html
 
 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need
somе guidanсe frοm an еstablishеԁ blοg.
Is іt difficult to set up your own blog? Ӏ'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about setting uр my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Appreciate it

My site; [Read]

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I discovered your blog the use of msn.

This is a really neatly written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback.

My web page - Was ist die gesunde und ausgesprochen einfache Ernährung ohne Gluten
My web site :: glutenfrei

Anonymous said...

Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you
been blogging for? you make blogging look easy.

The overall look of your site is wonderful, let alone the content!


Feel free to surf to my web blog best wordpress themes

Anonymous said...

Very good info. Lucky me I ran across your blog by chance (stumbleupon).

I have saved as a favorite for later!

Feel free to visit my web page :: Finanzberatung Mainz
my website > ratgeber riester rente

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was an incredibly good post. Spending some time and actual effort to create a
superb article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a
lot and never seem to get nearly anything done.


Also visit my web-site ... low carb uk
my page > vorspeisen

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I would possibly like this
web site. He used to be totally right. This publish truly made my day.

You cann't consider simply how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

Also visit my website: krank durch getreide

Anonymous said...

Thankfulness to my father who informed me regarding this
website, this weblog is genuinely amazing.

My blog symphony speed 2.5

Anonymous said...

Hello are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and
set up my own. Do you need any html coding expertise to make your own blog?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

my site: low carb dessert recipes