March 17, 2013

Teesta Setalvad sued by Gulbarg society for a share of the collections

Teesta Setalvad collected funds for "relief" for the riot victims of gulbarg society. But apparently never bothered to share any of these collections with the people in whose name she raised the collections.And now the gulbarg society is suing her to take a share from all that hard stolen money.

Looks like a proper bonafide italian condress job to me.


Anonymous said...

Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the easiest thing to be
aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed
while people think about worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

my website ... Movers Dayton

Anonymous said...

Hi there colleagues, how is all, and what you want to say on the topic of this paragraph, in my view its truly remarkable for me.

Also visit my web page ... airplane simulation games

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Many thanks, However I am
experiencing issues with your RSS. I don't understand the reason why I can't
join it. Is there anybody having identical RSS issues?
Anyone that knows the solution will you kindly respond?


Review my weblog my sources

Anonymous said...

There's definately a great deal to learn about this issue. I like all the points you have made.

Here is my web-site more

Anonymous said...

This paragraph will help the internet people for creating
new webpage or even a blog from start to end.

my blog post: from A Style First

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

My page

Anonymous said...

Hi there, after reading this amazing paragraph i
am also happy to share my experience here with colleagues.

my page - Auslandsreise krankenversicherung vergleich

Anonymous said...

What's up, I would like to subscribe for this website to get most recent updates, so where can i do it please assist.

Check out my web-site ... hostgator Ratings

Anonymous said...

Hey would you mind letting me know which web host you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 different internet
browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a reasonable price?
Cheers, I appreciate it!

Check out my web blog :: or Old Senior Hunter Fucking A Brunette Beauty In The Wild